Our advanced-level programme for maritime procurement, the Senior Buyer course is suitable for the seasoned maritime buyer who desires to be an expert in the field. Delivered across four blocks of eight weeks, the course will help you manage complex procurement situations and interact with multi-disciplined teams around you. It will also offer you the tools to develop strategic supplier relations. During this time, you will be trained to become a specialist in procurement and will be able to:
- manage complex procurement portfolios,
- manage technically-complex procurement processes,
- develop contract and supplier management strategies,
- develop and implement supplier risk-management strategies, and
- develop procurement strategy.